Complex discrete manufacturers looking to accelerate the productivity, efficiency and agility of their manufacturing operations now have a new technology option.
Real-time Information Based on Personal Roles, Not Departments
Unlike traditional ERP systems, Cincom CONTROL:2010 provides information tailored to each user’s needs. Real-time information about operations is provided so manufacturing business leaders can make decisions and quickly implement actions regarding key business metrics, such as:
- Overall cost control and margin
- Inventory management
- Working capital optimization
- Risk mitigation
- Process improvement
“It seems apparent that the orientation of ERP systems is fundamentally changing. They’re no longer structured for specific departmental tasks, with a set of related data maintenance and reporting functions. Instead, they’re organized by roles that may span multiple departments and processes. These role-based functions deliver lots of information and facilitate collaboration with other employees or external entities such as customers or suppliers,” said Jim Shepherd, Vice President, Gartner, Inc. in “Are ERP Systems Finally Evolving from Process Support to Decision Support?” published in June 2009.
Designed to Save You Money, Zero Failed Implementations
Cincom CONTROL:2010 is built within a .NET infrastructure making ongoing IT support and maintenance less expensive.
Cincom is the only ERP provider with ZERO failed implementations — saving you from unnecessary sunk costs. Cincom’s implementation process helps clients manage implementation costs.
“When we implemented the 2005 version of Cincom CONTROL™, we ended up being surprised that after only three months we saw a 20% productivity improvement in both procurement and material management,” says Bill Heiselman, Vice President Supply Chain Operations, Harris Corporation. “We’re currently evaluating CONTROL:2010 for possibly even more productivity gains.”
Cincom CONTROL:2010 includes five key upgrades:
1. Business Activity Monitor – Based upon the users’ role, business activity monitor displays key predictive performance indicators and measurements, flow tasks and alerts all on a single screen. The business activity monitor is refreshed every 10 minutes so you see the most accurate information.
2. New User Experience – Cincom CONTROL:2010 is designed with familiar Microsoft SharePoint navigation to help users get onboard and running in minutes.
3. Role-Based Design – No more information overload. See only the information you need front and center to make the best decisions for your role in the manufacturing process.
4. Part-Number-Based, On-Demand MRP – Sometimes customers need products fast. Cincom CONTROL helps you respond by allowing you to run, at any time, MRP based on a single part number.
5. Integrated Workflow – Updated drag-and-drop templates make creating workflows easier than ever.
Cincom CONTROL:2010 brochure