Valuable Information & Insights
- The 10 Strategies for Using Analytics in Manufacturing webinar presents 10 best practices you can implement with captured data to deliver value and guide your business. Watch here!
- The 2012 Best Practices: Bidding, Estimating and Quoting webinar shows how some companies have built huge sales pipelines and closed record deals in 2012. Watch here!
- The Ten Ideas to Make Manufacturing Projects More Profitable webinar reveals ten ideas gathered from working firsthand with project-based manufacturing companies. Watch here!
- The Five Strategies for Making Manufacturing Pay webinar shows how GKN Aerospace streamlined quoting and supply-chain management in a single workflow to rake in a $25-million reduction in inventory. Watch here!
- The Cincom® CONTROL™ brochure gives an overview of the many benefits of Cincom’s Business Operations Management and ERP Solutions.
- In this Pardon Our Name Dropping brochure, many of the world’s best-run organizations that run Cincom Manufacturing Business Solutions are identified.
- The Cincom in Aerospace, Defense and Project-based Manufacturing brochure discusses Cincom’s Lean enterprise solutions for complex manufacturing companies in the A&D industry.
- The Cincom Solutions for Complex Manufacturing Industry Overview expands on how Cincom Manufacturing Business Solutions provides enterprise-wide business systems to manage the complete business cycle of companies that build complex, highly engineered products.
- Achieving Lean Objectives in a Project Manufacturing Environment discusses the technique called “soft allocation”— a powerful alternate approach that allows you to manufacture like a lean, repetitive, commercial enterprise.
- This white paper, Is It Time for a New ERP System?, explains how to evaluate the effectiveness of your ERP system.
Cincom conducted a national survey with Sales and IT executives to shed light on how these complex organizations are managing their businesses for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
The major findings are presented in: