Control ERP for Complex Enterprise
Unlike traditional ERP systems, Cincom® Control™ provides real-time information about operations so you can make decisions and quickly implement the required actions regarding key business metrics.
The Cincom ERP enterprise management suite integrates different modules as a coordinated unit to help in the following areas:
- Order-management – Takes care of customer order processing, shipping and invoicing.
- Product-engineering – Includes configuration management, document management, design engineering, process engineering, revision management and engineering change management.
- Operations – Covers master scheduling, capacity planning, production control, material management, materials planning and manufacturing execution.
- Procurement – Supports supplier sourcing, requisitioning, quotations, purchase order processing, receiving and inspection and payment authorization.
- Accounting – Includes production accounting, inventory accounting and cost accounting.
We don’t just sell enterprise management software; we provide support to help you achieve your goals.
Check out these other sources of information available for instant download.
- The Cincom Control brochure gives an overview of the many benefits of Cincom’s Business Operations Management and ERP Software for manufacturing.
- Making the Smart Choice gives you a practical guide to evaluating ERP systems and vendors.
Cincom is proud to be a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Certified ISV. Click the logo to review our ERP, Sales Automation and CRM offerings on the Microsoft MarketPlace webpage.