Microsoft Dynamics AX Resources
Want to learn more? Contact us or check out the host of resources made available from Microsoft. From role-tailored demonstrations to technical fact sheets, there’s a variety of resources to help you make an informed decision.
Online, Role-based ERP Demo
- Inventory and Supply-Chain Management – Learn Dynamics AX benefits from the perspectives of an Operations Manager or a Supply-Chain Manager.
- Agile: Workflow – Learn how Dynamics AX enables Procurement Directors to manage workflows quickly and easily.
- Expense Management – Learn how to simplify expense management by enabling your employees through a Microsoft SharePoint-based, self-service portal.
- Share Business Data – Demonstrated with Sales Manager and Finance Manager, see how sharing information can impact multiple departments.
ERP Fact Sheets
- The Top 10 Reasons to Buy Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 – From fast time to value to leveraging the power of the Microsoft platform, check out the top 10 reasons to take advantage of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 – Preview – Powerful, agile and easy to use—that’s the Microsoft commitment. Learn how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 delivers by enabling you to get more value and maximize opportunities while still being easy to use and maintaining Pervasive Interoperability.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Manufacturing Organizations – Whether it’s managing discrete, process or lean, manufacturers today face extreme challenges at every turn. Learn how the Microsoft vision for manufacturing enables businesses to take on these challenges and compete with a world-class ERP solution.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 – Powerful. Agile. Simple. – This e-book provides a great overview of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and how it delivers the “powerful, agile and simple” vision to every aspect of your business.
ERP White Papers
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 – A New Generation in ERP – Time and business are continually changing. In 2010, Microsoft Dynamics AX created a new vision for businesses that were looking at ERP. Dynamics AX 2012 is the next step. It “delivers revolutionary new capability in an evolutionary way.” Learn how Dynamics AX 2012 makes this transition and the benefits for your business.