ERP that Empowers Your People
and Your Business
Today’s business requires a solution with the power to move mountains of information while also making sense of it. It needs to be flexible to act on instant changes to the market, simple enough for users to leverage the available power and capable of working with other systems across the enterprise. Power, agility, ease-of-use and Pervasive Interoperability are exactly what MS Dynamics AX and Cincom provide.
Cincom and Microsoft have architected and implemented a powerful, unified solution that delivers discrete, configure-to-order and engineer-to-order manufacturing with greater value to complex enterprises such as those in the aerospace and defense industry.
- Solve complex manufacturing challenges with Cincom’s unparalleled expertise in solving complex manufacturing challenges and Microsoft’s state-of-the-art software expertise in Dynamics AX.
- Gain value quickly with manufacturing-specific industry and operational capabilities in a single solution.
- Rapidly scale your manufacturing organization with a single, global solution.
- Gain immediate insight and unlock greater productivity with the Microsoft Dynamics AX role-tailored user experience.
- Working in conjunction with Cincom, plan and implement Microsoft Dynamics AX to attain your most challenging and complex manufacturing strategies and initiatives.
Increase opportunities and reduce risk with an agile solution based on Cincom’s expertise and the flexible, scalable architecture of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Unified Natural Model (UNM) lets you plan, see and change your business. UNM provides a library of business processes that reflects real-world situations and enables you to easily modify your organizations and processes to meet changing business needs. Cincom provides industry insight and expertise to make this investment one that continues to deliver dividends for years to come.
- Flexible deployment alternatives support your business today and tomorrow.
- The model-driven, layered architecture makes company-differentiating changes easy.
Drive adoption and lower costs with an easy-to-use solution tailored to your specific needs by Cincom and Microsoft.
- Provide access to data and business processes by supplying an easy-to-use ERP solution that matches your specific manufacturing challenges.
- Connect employees, customers, suppliers and partners easily through integrated collaboration capabilities.
- Streamline IT processes by simplifying the management of your ERP solution at every stage of the life cycle.
- Gain the expertise of Cincom and the simple customization and usability of Microsoft Dynamics AX to make your ERP system highly effective and adopted company wide.
Drive increased productivity and data integrity with seamless interactivity across your many supply-chain, logistics, manufacturing and services systems. Pervasive Interoperability is designed into the Microsoft Dynamics AX system, giving your organization the flexibility of creating real-time integration links between ERP systems, business and productivity applications, communications solutions and the underlying technology platform that works either on the premises or in the cloud.
- Pervasive Interoperability is possible because of the software’s design and the fact that each piece of the software solution builds up from SQL Server, thus allowing “built-in” Business Intelligence. Everything is designed to have the look, feel and benefit of the Windows software that everyone is familiar with. The innate capability separates Dynamics AX from all other ERP designs in that it isn’t built to run with multiple databases nor does it require the expense or complexity of an “add-on” Business Intelligence module. Cincom provides the depth of insight and expertise to guide your deployment of Microsoft Dynamics AX, which is necessary for your company to get the greatest value from analytics and Business Intelligence investments.
- With Microsoft Dynamics AX, you get a business solution from Microsoft that is backed by an ongoing commitment to research, development and innovation. In addition, you get Cincom’s 40+ years of expertise in solving complex enterprise challenges and helping organizations attain their most valuable initiatives, objectives and goals. Combined with Cincom, Microsoft Dynamics AX uses the power of the Microsoft platform to deliver a powerfully simple solution.
If you are evaluating ERP systems, learn the steps and critical points in this ERP Evaluation Guide.